Airports Authority Of India (AAI) has Recently Invites Applications from the Eligible and willing Diploma and degree holders For Apprentice Recruitment 2021. who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa. eligible candidates apply before 30/11/2021. Please read official notification, educational qualification, eligible criteria, age limits, stipend details, selection procedure before Apply Online for AAI Job. For more detail about AAI recruitment 2021.
AAI Number of the Posts :- 63 Posts
AAI Name of the Posts
• (Apprentice Posts)
• Graduate Apprentice : 25 Posts
• Diploma Apprentice : 38 Posts
• Graduate Apprentice : Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
• Diploma Apprentice : Candidates should possess full time (regular) three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
• Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 15,000/- Per month
• Diploma Apprentice : Rs. 12,000/- Per month
• Candidates selected will be on merit based in the qualifying examination.
• Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through AAI official website.
1. Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage ( % ) of marks in the qualifying examination .
2 .The candidature of the applicant would be provisional . The Selection will be based on Interview / verification of certificates / testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS ( to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer / Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking ) at the time of joining
3. Police verification certificate to be obtained from local area of residence
4. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview / Document verification through their registered E – mail ID only .
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
• Last Date : 30/11/2021