Amazon Recruitment 2022 Apply @amazon.jobs,The Advertising Analytics and Data Management team is looking for an exceptional Data Engineer who is passionate about data and the insights that large amounts of data can provide, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute to major novel innovations in the industry. Candidates can find to Jobs Notification, Age limitation, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Notification, Apply step, selection criteria, date information, notification link below check.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Apply @amazon.jobs
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Apply Before 01 August, 2022,The role will focus on working with a team of data engineers, business and tech savvy professionals to lay down scalable data architecture to ingest large amounts of structured and unstructured datasets and work with stakeholders to drive business decisions based on these datasets.
Amazon Data Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Total Vacancy||Read Notification|
|Post Type||IT jobs|
|Ojasjobportal Home||Visit Here|
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Apply Before 01 August, 2022, The ideal candidate will possess both a data engineering background and a strong business acumen that enables him/her to think strategically and add value to the customer experience. The successful candidate will work with multiple global site leaders, Business Analysts, Software Developers, Database Engineers, Product Management in addition to stakeholders in sales, finance, marketing and service teams to create a coherent customer view. They will:
• Develop and improve the current data architecture using AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS Aurora (Postgres) and Hadoop/EMR.
• Improve upon the data ingestion models, ETL jobs, and alarming to maintain data integrity and data availability.
• Stay up-to-date with advances in data persistence and big data technologies and run pilots to design the data architecture to scale with the increased data sets of advertiser experience.
• Partner with analysts across teams such as product management, operations, sales, finance, marketing and engineering to build and verify hypothesis to improve the business performance.
• Manage weekly business reports via dashboards and paper the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of performance via Key Performance Indicators.
• 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
• Experience in SQL
Experience in at least one programming language like Java, Python, Scala, etc.
• Experience in SQL
• Experience in at least one programming language like Java, Python, Scala, etc.
Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date: 01/08/2022