BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Applications Started at baratpetroleum.in for 168 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other posts.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi is hiring candidates for various post of Apprentice in different departments.
All interested Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2O2O & 2021) can apply online for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 at bharatpetroleum.in. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 July 2021.
BPCL Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details
|Notification||BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification for 168 Vacancies, Apply Online @bharatpetroleum.in|
|Notification Date||Jul 5, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 20, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Online Application starting date: 5 July 2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery: 20 July 2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery: 25 July 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 27 July 2021
- Graduate Apprentice – 120 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 48 Posts
How to apply for BPCL Apprentice 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 20 July 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Graduate Apprentice – First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University.
BPCL Apprentice 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
BPCL Apprentice 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST I OBC I PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.