MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TELECOM OPERATIONS) BSNL RECRUITMENT -2018
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL, proposes to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee bsnl recruitment 2018 (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts,150 posts will be filled up from open market for bsnl recruitment 2018 (External candidates).
Apply online for BSNL RECRUITMENT – 2018
All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions & possessing requisite qualification as detailed in ANNEXURE -A, are eligible to apply for the above said posts for BSNL RECRUITMENT – 2018.
Note: – This is fresh Recruitment. Any candidate, who had applied in response to any previous NOTIFICATION, need to apply afresh
for BSNL RECRUITMENT -2018.
|START DATE OF ON-LINE REGISTRATION||26-12-2018|
|LAST DATE OF ON-LINE REGISTRATION||26-01-2019|
|DATE OF “On-line Assessment Process” FROM ….||17-03-2019|
The category wise details of posts are given below:-
Name of Stream
Number of vacancies*
PWD** (Category Wise)
Deaf and hard of hearing
Loco motor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
Telecom Operations (External
1. Scale of Pay: – BSNL recruitment 2018, The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
2. Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability: – BSNL comprises a number of Territorial and Functional Circles. Management Trainee is All India Cadre and will be controlled centrally by the BSNL Corporate Office.
Persons appointed to the Management Trainee post shall be liable for posting/transfer anywhere in India/at any place falling in the operational area of BSNL. Company has the right to post any selected Management Trainee to any of the Circles either for a fixed or temporary period.
The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per rules of the Company issued from time to time for BSNL recruitment 2018
Related post – ONGC recruitment 2018
3. Eligibility: – (i) Nationality: – Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply. (ii) Educational Qualifications: –
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks.
(55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
PLUS MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
4. Age: – BSNL recruitment 2018 Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination (as on 1STAugust, 2019).
However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories: –
i) Upto five (5) years for SC/ST category candidates
ii) Upto three (3) years for OBC category candidates
iii) Upto ten (10) years for PWD category OC candidates
iv) Upto fifteen (15) years for PWD category SC/ST candidates
v) Up to thirteen (13) years for PWD category OBC candidates.
vi) Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Government rules
vii)For Residents of J & K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DOP&T’s Notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07/12/2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”
5. Scheme of Examination and Syllabus for Assessment Process (On-line): –
(a) Selection process: –
(i) The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
(ii) Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
(iii) Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
(iv) Number of candidates to be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion & Interview w.r.t. number of vacancies shall be in the ratio of 2 : 1.
However, BSNL recruitment 2018 reserves the right to change the number of posts of Management Trainee as well as number of candidates to be called for Group discussion/Interview.
(v) On the basis of number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”.
(vi) The Date and Venue of Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course. A list of candidates for Group Discussion & Interview will also be uploaded on the BSNL website/Notice Board.
(vii) All candidates appearing for the Group Discussion/Interview will be given a score based on their performance in the same.
(viii) The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score of On-line Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview with weightage as under:-
|(a) Assessment process (On-line)||75%|
|(b) Group Discussion||12.5%|
(ix) All willing BSNL recruitment 2018 candidates are advised to ensure to fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying.
In case during pre-appointment formalities or at a later stage or otherwise it is found that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading,
an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, or otherwise, then candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
(b) Scheme of On-line Assessment Process & Syllabus: –
The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections: –
Section-I – Management Aptitude
|3 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
Section-II – Cognitive Ability
Section-III – Technical knowledge
6. Minimum qualifying standards: – The pattern of the question paper is multiple choice/objective type and negative marking will be adopted. For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted.
To test the minimum aptitude level in all the sections (each section taken separately), section wise minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General candidates, 36% for OBC candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
However, the merit list for Group Discussion & Interview shall be prepared based on aggregate marks obtained in all the three sections/parts in the On-line Assessment Candidates, obtaining less marks than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the Sections shall not be considered for including in the merit list.
( BSNL recruitment 2018 reserves the right to make any modification to minimum qualifying marks as per its requirement) The appearance of the name in the final merit-list of the selection process does not confer any right on the candidate for the post.
A final offer letter will be issued to the candidate after successful completion of all formalities relating to eligibility conditions.
7. Probation-cum-Training and Bond: – (i) All Management Trainees will remain on probation-cum-training for a period of 2 years including the job training of 52 weeks.
(ii) All candidates shall, before their appointment as Management Trainee have to successfully undergo prescribed training as per the training plan laid down and amended by the Company from time to time.
(iii) All candidates provisionally recruited shall execute Bonds in the format specified by the BSNL recruitment 2018 indicating their willingness to serve the Corporation for a period of at least five years from the date of their appointment as Management Trainee.
8. Career Progression: – (i) Appointment as Manager (MT): On successful completion of Probation-cum- training, the officer shall be appointed as Manager (MT).
(ii) To be promoted as Assistant General Manager (AGM) on working as Manager (MT) for two years subject to being adjudged fit for promotion.
(iii) Further career progression for promotion to higher grades shall be regulated by BSNL MS RR 2009 with subsequent modifications.
9. Choice of Examination Centre: –
(i) The Management Trainee Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles, only at their respective headquarters.
The details of the Head Quarters/Examination Centers, where the examination (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be conducted are given in ANNEXURE-C. The candidate will have to choose only one examination center of his/her choice where he/she wants to appear in the examination.
(ii) Admit cards for the MT (External) Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) can be downloaded from the link provided through BSNL website by the candidates at least 15 days before from the date of the “On-line Assessment Process” by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email.
10. Travelling Allowance: – (i) The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled to TA as per provisions of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 19014/3/77-E.IV (B) dated 17/02/1978, as amended from time to time.
(ii) The unemployed SC/ST candidates called for the “On-line Assessment Process” /Interview/Group Discussion shall be entitled for reimbursement of second class (Sleeper) rail fare from their place of residence to the nearest Examination Centre, subject to production of ticket.
(iii) The SC/ST candidates also have to produce a certificate of unemployment issued by MP/MLA or a designated Government Officer of the place where the candidate normally reside.
(iv) The form for reimbursement of TA in respect of SC/ST candidates for attending “Online Assessment Process”/Interview/Group Discussion is given at ANNEXURE-II.
11. On-line Application and Fee for examination: – (i) Candidates applying for Management Trainee (Telecom Operation) (External) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided and the same shall be intimated through BSNL recruitment 2018 web site (www.bsnl.co.in).
Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 26-12-2018 and last date of registration is 26-01-2019. All candidates applying for MT (External) posts are required to take print-out of the computer generated registration form for their record and to ensure the correctness of the information submitted by him/her.
(ii) The prescribed examination fee Rs. 2200/- (Rupees Twenty Two Hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
(iii) The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee, once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(iv) The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their online application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
The requisite original certificates are to be produced before the Group Discussion & Interview for checking/scrutiny.
In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely provisional, subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions.
12. CHALLENGING/CONTEST WINDOW AFTER THE ONLINE EXAM (ASSESSMENT PROCESS): –
i. BSNL shall display/provide the provisional question/answer key in the same portal after 03 (three) working days of conducting online Exam, for a stipulated period, wherein candidate shall be provided with a suitable format to submit their online grievances/queries on question/answer options only.
BSNL recruitment 2018 shall charge Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per question or per answer key and shall be payable through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
ii. These charges are non-refundable. However, if answer key is revised as per the grievance/challenge of the candidate, the amount of that candidate for that particular question/challenge will be refunded.
13. Withdrawal of candidature: – No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
14. BSNL reserves the right: – BSNL reserves the right to modify/amend any of the terms & conditions of this recruitment at any point of time. Dispute arises, if any, in a valid domain, shall be within in the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
15. Disqualification: – Violation of any of the instructions issued along with the admission certificate or at any other stage will make the candidate liable to be disqualified in the examination.
Bsnl recruitment 2018 notification
Notification- Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
- Candidates in their interest are advised to refer to the BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) from time to time for any further instruction/information.
- For any query related BSNL RECRUITMENT 2018 OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE , the applicant may contact BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi at Telephone No. 011-23766881 or 011-23766167 during office hours