CIL Recruitment Notification for 588 Vacancies @coalindia.in The Coal India Limited (CIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for Management Trainee Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can apply online on or before 09-09-2021 at 11:59 pm. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking ojas adda regularly to get the latest updates.
1. Mining – 253 Posts
2. Electrical – 117 Posts
3. Mechanical – 134 Posts
4. Industrial Engineering – 15 Posts
5. Civil – 57 Posts
6. Geology – 12 Posts
Total Posts : 588
1. Mining / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Industrial Engineering: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
1. Maximum 30 Years in General
2. Max is 33 years old and is an OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
3. 35 Years SC or ST
Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of 1000/- plus GST – 180/- totalling 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates Can Apply Online through official Website which given below.
1. Starting date of online application August 10, 2021
2. Last date to fill the online application September 9, 2021