Gujarat Government Will Provide RS 50,000/- yo The Families of Those Who Died Due to Corona. The Government Will Provide RS 50,000/- To The Families of Those Who Died From Corona : Gujarat Health Minister Rishikesh Patel, said that state committees will be formed at the district level to pay compensation of RS 50,000/- to the next of kin of those who died due to Covid-19.
News of some relief has come to the families of those who have died in Corona now that the Corona has caused an uproar in the country, In Corona, the central government has announced financial assistance to families who have lost loved ones and family members. The process of filling up the form for this assistance will start from 15th November.
• Scheme Name : Corona Sahay Yojana Gujarat
• Help : From the District Disaster Authority Management (SDRF) Fund
Assistance of Rs. 50,000 / –
• How to apply : Offline – in person (at District Collectorate)
• Official Website : gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in
Corona’s help Terms of the plan
Eligibility or conditions have been fixed for availing the benefits of Corona Sahayata 2021 scheme implemented by the Government of Gujarat. For which the government has issued an official resolution. Some of the conditions and eligibility for availing the benefit of this scheme are as follows.
• The deceased must have died from covid-19.
• The family of the deceased should be originally a citizen of Gujarat.
• The cause of death should be stated in the death certificate of the deceased.
• If the reason is not written in the death certificate then the certificate has to be obtained by applying to the COVID-19 Death Assuring Committee (CDAC) at the District Collectorate.
• Corona assistance scheme has been issued by Gujarat government. In which Revenue Department, Government Of Gujarat has taken up the task of accepting application form. The department has launched a mobile friendly application to enable the families of the deceased in Corona to apply online. This mobile application is developed by integrated online revenue applications (iORA)
Corona Death Sahay Apply Online @iora.gujarar.gov.in
Importantly, the Supreme Court has asked the families of the citizens who died in Corona to pay compensation of RS 50,000. In this, the certificate of the citizen who died from corona has been made mandatory. An elaborate resolution has been issued by the health department in this regard.
The apex court, while approving the assistance, said that the financial assistance would be different from other welfare schemes which would be provided from the state’s Disaster Management Fund and would be available within 30 days of the families of the victims of Corona’s claim.
A committee has been formed by the Gujarat government to issue certificates to the families of those who died from corona. After examining various issues by this committee, the patient will be certified as to whether the death is due to corona or not, for corona assistance the certificate must have the cause of death in corona and the certificate will be issued only after verification as to whether corona is due or not.
The central government has announced financial assistance to provide some relief to the relatives of those who died in Corona while families in Corona have lost their livelihood, The process of filling up the form for assistance will now start from November 15 after the Supreme Court approved the Centre’s directive to provide assistance to the relatives of those who died due to corona.
News Source & Credit : https://www.vtvgujarati.com/news-details/the-central-govt-announced-financial-help-for-families-those-who-died-from-corona