Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form-2020 : The purpose of the scheme: Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary.
- Beneficiary should not have availed benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary.
- The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.1,20,000 and in urban areas annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
Under Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 / – for toilet can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Nagarpalika / Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Helpline number ( for help ) Calling the helpline number which is applicable in that district …
Document to be submitted
1. Aadhar card of the applicantion
2. Ration card
3. Election credentials
4. Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
5. Example of total annual income of the applicant
6. Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
7. Back passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
8. Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
Steps for Online application
1. Register Yourself
2. Login & Update Profile
4. Submit Your Application
Ambedkar awas yojna assistance amount, Ambedkar awas yojana beneficiary status, Ambedkar awas yojana for Rural areas, Ambedkar awas yojna for Urban areas, Ambedkar awas yojna Form, Ambedkar awas yojna Gujarat, Ambedkar awas yojana Online Application, Ambedkar awas yojna pdf form, Ambedkar awas yojna status, baba saheb Ambedkar yojna 2021