DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is hiring candidates for a huge number of vacancies. Candidates for Government Job have an opportunity under DSSSB. The board has notified 13000+ vacancies in various departments of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. The online application procedure for the same is ongoing at dsssb.delhi.gov.in. All interested and eligible candidates can register themselves at dsssb.delhi.gov.in before the closure of the application window.
Around 13000+ Vacancies will be recruited for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Patwari. The candidates can apply to the posts against the advertisement number 02/21 on or before 24 June 2021 while the last date of application for advt no. 03/2021 is 3 July 2021.
|Notification||DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 13043 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts @dsssb.delhi.gov.in|
|Notification Date||May 12, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 3, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Funtional Area|
out of the total of 13043 vacancies, 7236 vacancies will be recruited in Education Department, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Women and Child Development Department, New Delhi Municipal Corporation and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board and 5500 vacancies will be recruited for TGT Posts for language teachers (TGT) – English, Bangla, Urdu, Sanskrit and Punjabi Subjects under Government of NCT.
Out of the total, 6358 vacancies are for TGT Trained Graduate Teacher, 554 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery, 278 are for Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC, 50 are for Counselor Posts, 12 are for Head Clerk, 10 are for Patwari, 1029 are for TGT English Male, 961 are for TGT English Female, 1 for TGT Bengali Female, 346 are for TGT (Urdu) Male, 571 are for Urdu Female, 866 TGT Sanskrit Male, 1159 TGT Sanskrit Female, 382 TGT Punjabi Male and 492 TGT Punjabi Female. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of one/tier exam scheme and skill test for whoever application. Check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 June 2021
- Starting date for submission of online application for TGT Posts: 4 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application for TGT Posts: 3 July 2021
- Application Fee Last Date: 24 June 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Date: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Will be intimated later
Download DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Here
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021 Notification
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link
Online Application Link – activated
Official WebsiteEducational Qualification:
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidates holding a bachelors degree in Related Subject and having a degree/diploma in Training Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Primary: Candidates holding 10+2 Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Nursery: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed are eligible to apply.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: Candidates holding 10th class qualification with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM are eligible to apply.
- Counsellor: The candidate must be qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
- Head Clerk: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency are eligible to apply.
- Patwari: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of the application.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- Other Posts: Below 30 Years
DSSSB Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 for Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a one/tier exam scheme and skill test for whoever application.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online for 7236 teaching and non-teaching staff posts from 25 May to 24 June 2021 while for 5500 vacancies of TGT Posts till 3 July. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All Others – No Fee