GAIL Recruitment 2021 : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has published notification for the 25 Executive Trainee Post Eligible candidate can apply though official site.
GAIL Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Executive Trainee post
|Post Name||GAIL Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Executive Trainee post|
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post by using GATE-2021 score as per details given below.
GAIL India Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Through GATE
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) : 13
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) : 12
Total Post : 25
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Note : Always read official Notification and then apply.
- Maximum : 26 years (on 16-03-2021)
Salary / Pay Scale
- 60,000/- Rs.
- Not Required
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering–2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2021.
How to Apply
- Interested candidate nay apply through official website.
- Application Start Date : 15-02-2021
- Application Last Date : 16-03-2021