The Job Applicants who are looking for Gujarat Talati Cum Mantri Recruitment Bharti 2022 here can get details like Eligibility Criteria, Application details, Talati Mantri Bharti 2022 date of release, Syllabus, Exam Dates information updated on this web page. Huge Number of Job Applicants waiting for 3437 Vacancy Talati Bharti Gujarat Notification 2022. Know the complete details of Talati Cum Mantri Bharti 2022 is provided below clearly.
Short Details For GPSSB Vacancy 2022
• Name of Board : Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
• official website : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
• Job Location : Gujarat
• Job Category : State Government Jobs
• No. of Post : 3437 Posts.
• Name of Post : Talati
• Selection Mode : Written Examination
• Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Secondary and/ or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
• possess the basic knowledge of computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
• possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
• General / Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Rs.100/- + 12 Postal Charges
• SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PHW : No Fee
Selection Process :
• Preliminary Examination (OMR)
How to Apply Online
• The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
Pay Scale For GPSSB Talati Vacancy 2022
• Monthly fixed salary RS. 19950/-
Age Limit For Gujarat GPSSB Recruitment 2022
• Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 37 years Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and all others will get upper age limit relaxation as per Gujarat government norms.
Talati / Village Panchayat Secretary (Class-III) Syllabus Below:
GPSSB Statistical Assistant Call Letter Download: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
• Starting Date for Online Application : 28th January 2022
• Closing Date for Online Application : 15th February 2012