Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Apply 2020 | Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020: Gujarta is giving Pension on Monthly premise to the widows of Gujarat State. This government disability plot for widows will give better chances of endurance.
Presently Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 Application Form in Pdf and apply for વિધવા સહાય યોજના. Be that as it may, before going to apply for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay yojana check Eligibility, Registration Process and client rules. Gujarat Social security office are tolerating વિધવા સહાય યોજના application structure for the time of 2020.
|Details Of Vidhva Sahay Yojana – Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Launched||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state / Widow Women|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
|Official Website||Details , gujaratindia.gov.in/|
There are numerous advantages of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the fundamental advantages is the accessibility of money related finances which will be straightforwardly moved into the financial balance of the recipients. The plan is a 100% government-financed conspire that is no recipients we need to give any measure of cash from their own pocket. Each and every penny which will be disseminated to the recipients is coming legitimately from the administration of Gujarat state.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana:
First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Features of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana:
The details of the silent features of Vidhva Sahay Yojana started by Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development are as follows: –
- This scheme will ensure financial help to poor destitute widowed women.
- The scheme is fully funded by the state government, in which the disbursement of assistance amount to the beneficiaries will be done directly through Direct Benefit Transfer
- The beneficiary women of Vidhva Sahay Yojana will no longer have to be dependent on others for maintenance.
Vidhava Sahay Yojana Related Document:
- Certified copy of evidence
- Applicant’s Application (As per Appendix-1/2)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Certificate of Income (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Certificate of being a widow (as per Appendix 3/4)
- Example of death of the applicant’s husband
- Birth certificate of the applicant (widow) or School Leaving Certificate in case neither of these samples is available.
- Certificates of educational qualification of the applicant.
- Genealogy of heirs of the deceased.
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 30 years should undertake a face to face letter from Talatishri to join any government recognized trade training within a year.
- Certificate of Remarriage. (Performed in the presence of Talatishri in the month of July every year.)
- Example of an officer with appropriate powers with application if he has a son over 21 years of age but is physically disabled or mentally unstable, serving life imprisonment.
- The applicant must show an identification mark on his body.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Application Process :
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Procedure:
- First, you need to visit the official website Apply .
- On the homepage of the official website Download the application form appearing on your screen
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form
- After this, you check the information entered in your form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you submit the application form to the Social Security Office. From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Selection Procedure:
To apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana in online mode, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, visit the official website of Collectorate – District Bharuch. On the homepage of the website, click on the option “e-citizen” in the menu.
- A drop-down list will appear, click on the “Social Security” option, a new page will open.
- Now click on the “Widow Assistance” option. You will be given some guidelines on the screen.
- Now hit “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form or take it from from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office.
- Take a printout of the application form and record all the details in it. Attach the listed documents to the form.
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form, “Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then the affidavit should be issued from the concerned office.
- If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form, “Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then go directly to the concerned officials to submit the form.
- Now if you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Does the form require Javab Panch Namu” then take two people for verification of the form to the concerned office.
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Does the form require JavabPanchNamu” then submit the form directly to the concerned office and collect the approved documents.
For any kind of help, you can seek help by going to the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana FAQ’s:
How much is the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application fee?
You can get the Social Security Assistance application form from your nearest CSC Center
Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana what should be the age of the applicant?
For this, the age of the applicant woman is determined between 14 and 40 years