IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 : IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 has released the IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 on 30th June 2022. Every year the institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) releases the IBPS Clerk Notification in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of clerk in various public sector banks across the country. IBPS has released a total number of 6035 vacancies for the clerical cadre for the financial year 2022-23. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only from 1st July 2022 till 21st July 2022. In this article, we have provided all the important details related to IBPS Clerk Notification 2022.
IBPS Clerk Detalis Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Advt No. :||IBPS CRP CLERKS-XII 2023-24|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 29000/- Approx.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||July 21, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification Out at www.ibps.in
• Bank of Baroda
• Canara Bank
• Indian Overseas Bank
• UCO Bank
• Bank of India
• Central Bank of India
• Punjab National Bank
• Union Bank of India
• Bank of Maharashtra
• Indian Bank Punjab
• Sind Bank
Total Posts : 6035 Posts
Post Name : Clerk XII
Eucational Qualification :
• The applicant should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
• The applicant should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
• The applicant should have to operate and working knowledge of computer systems.
• The applicant should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
• Minimum Age : 20 Years
• Maximum Age : 28 Years
Selection Process :
• For the IBPS Clerk, the selection process will be done in two levels, in which in the first level, the candidate is required to appear in the Prelims Examination, and after qualifying for the Prelims examination the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Mains Examination and qualify for the examination.
How to Apply ? :
Step 1 : Visit the official website i.e. http://ibps.in/
Step 2 : Click on Apply Online Option.
Step 3 : Search for the IBPS Clerk XII & then click on the New User option
Step 4 : Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
Step 5 : Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
Step 6 : Take a printout of the application for future use.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-07-2022
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-07-2022