IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow. Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” on a research project funded by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). The project is to be completed at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. The details of the project and the aforementioned position are as follows:
Project Title: “Micronization and Encapsulation by Expansion of CO2-Expanded Liquid Solutions”
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/-
Qualification and Experience:
- Essential: BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical
- Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering. Candidates with BE/BTech background
- should have qualified GATE/NET at the time of application.
- Desirable: Good communication skills and experience of using MATLAB.
Age limit: Maximum 28 years
Last Date: 30-04-2021
Terms: One year appointment, extendable till the end of the project, to be renewed at the end of each year based on evaluation of performance as satisfactory. Interested candidates should send their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 April 2021. Selected candidates will be called for interview at a later date, which will be announced in advance. The interviews will be conducted in an online mode.
IIT Gandhinagar has Published Details on the Official Website For the Fill up the Junior Research Fellow Post on a Contract Basis.
- Sameer Dalvi,
- Professor, Chemical Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Gujarat, India – 382355
- Phone: +91-7923952408 Email: email@example.com