Indian Army has released a notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133). Eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates can apply for Indian Army TGC 2021 on or before 26 March 2021 on official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- No. of posts: 40
- Name of posts: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Civil / Building Construction Technology: 11 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science: 12 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Post
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: 04 Post
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication: 03 Post
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 03 Post
- Automobile: 01 Post
- Textile: 01 Post
- Electronics & Communication: 01 Post
- Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- 2 Stage Selection – Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Application start from: 25/02/2021
- Last date for application: 26/03/2021