The Indian Bank is organizing Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 for a total of 312 Special officer positions all over India. The application form is now available on the official website of Indian Bank @indianbank.in and all the interested candidates can apply right now. The last date to submit the application form is 14th June 2022. All the candidates between 20 to 40 years of age are eligible for these positions. Below, you can find out more information about Indian Bank SO Recruitment.
The Indian Bank is one of the largest banks in India. It conducts various recruitments throughout the year. Currently, the bank is conducting recruitment for various positions. For instance, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, and Chief Manager are some positions for which the bank is conducting the recruitment drive.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Post Name||Special officer|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Posts Name – Vacancies
Various Post – 312
Indian Bank Special Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
• The Indian Bank Special Officer eligibility criteria can also vary depending upon the candidates. But more or less it will almost be the same for most categories.
Educational Qualifications :
• Please Read Official Notification.
Application Fee :
• Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
• Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)for all others
Scale Pay scale
• Scale I 36000-1490(7 years)-46430–1740(2 years)-49910-1990(7 years)-63840
• Scale II 48170-1741(1 year)-49910-1990(10 years)-69810
• Scale III 36840-1990(5 years)-73790-2220(2 years)-78230
• Scale IV 76010-2220(4 years)-84890-2500(2 years)-89890
• Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 Years
• Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – 3 Years
• Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” – 10 Years
• Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment. – 5 Years
• Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
Selection Process :
Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of
• Shortlisting of applications followed by interview or
• Written / Online Test followed by Interview
How To Aplly
• Application Registration
• Payment of Fees
• Candidates can apply through online only from 24.05.2022 to 14.06.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Links :
Official Notification : Click Here
Important Date :
• Last Date of Application : 14-06-2022