Indian Coast Guard ( ICG ) Recruitment For Assistant Commandant in GD, GD(Pilot) and CPL(SSA) 02/2018 Batch.
Post Name : Assistant Commandant (02/2018 BATCH) (GD / GD Pilot / Pilot (CPL)
- Asst. Commandant General Duty
- Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- General Duty / General Duty (Pilot) Branch:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot).
- Short Service Appointment: Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant is for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years.
- 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive).
- Pilot (CPL): 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should posses current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Short Listing of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Stage -I – Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
- Stage -II – Final Selection: The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- Medical: All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
- CPSS: GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun/Mysore AFSBs. Those already qualified CPSS are to provide details of batch, Chest number, date and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination
- Candidates to reach the allotted centre at least 30 minutes prior to starting of Exam. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from early Jan 2018 at following centres or any other centre promulgated by Coast Guard:
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
- Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-GautamBudha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can Apply online Below Mention Useful Link.
- Starting Date : 18-11-2017
- Last Date : 02-12-2017 (till 05:00 PM)
- Applicants to take print out of the E-admit card: 11 Dec 2017 to 24 Dec 2017
Useful Link :