Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry: Indian Navy is looking for Unmarried Male Candidates for a four year B. Tech degree course the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates can apply online for this course on from 01 October 2021 on joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last sir submitting Indian Navy 10+2 Entry Application is 10 October 2021.
It is to be noted that, 12th passed PCM candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam are eligible to apply. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Notification – Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for B.Tech Cadet Entry @joinindiannavy.gov.in From 01 October
• City – Ernakulam
• State – Kerala
• Country – India
• Organization – Indian Navy
Organization – Indian Navy
35 Vacancies Are Available For Executive&Technical And Education Branch. Let’s Know More About Indian Navy Recruitment Through B. Tech Entry Through This Article.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
• Education Branch – 5 Posts
• Executive And Technical – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
• Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
• Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
• Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank
• Candidates born between 02-01-2002 & 01-01-2005 (both dates inclusive).
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 ?
• Candidates Are To Register And Submit Their Application On joinindiannavy.gov.in From 01 October 2021 To 10 October 2021.
• Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 01 October 2021
• Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 10 October 2021