Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, Apply Online Tradesman Group C 1159 Posts, Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy has recently published notification for the 1159 Tradesman Mate Group C Non-Gazetted Industrial at various commando post. Eligible candidate can apply through official website.
|Post Name||Indian Navy Tradesman mate Recruitment 2021|
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Official Web Site||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply Online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’,‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted).Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however they can be posted anywhere in India,in Naval units/formations as per administrative requirement.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Its Good Opportunity for Job in India Navy Tradesman. For More information like post name, total vacancy, Education Qualification, Salary, Selection process as below.
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate
Total Post : 1159
- Eastern Naval Commando : 710
- UR : 303
- SC : 116
- ST : 57
- OBC : 163
- EWS : 71
- Western Naval Commando : 324
- UR : 133
- SC : 48
- ST : 24
- OBC : 87
- EWS : 32
- Southern Naval Commando : 125
- UR : 57
- SC : 16
- ST : 02
- OBC : 37
- EWS : 13
- 10th Standard pass from recognized Board / Institutes and certificate from recognized Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
Note : Always Read Official Notification and then Apply Online
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary
- 18900/- Rs. to 56900/- Rs.
- 18 to 25 years
- Age Relaxations as per government rules
- SC / ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBDs : UR – 10 Years, OBC – 13 (10+3) Years, SC / ST – 15 (10+5) Years.
- ESM Period of Military Service plus 03 years
- Meritorious Sportsperson : Up to 05 Years, SC / ST – 10 Years
- Department Candidates with 03 years regular and continuous services in central government as on closing date for receipt of online application : Up to 40 years and SC/ST – 45 (40 + 5).
Application Fees / Examination Fees
- GEN / OBC / EWS : 205/- Rs.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex.s & Women Candidates : No Fees
- Pay Examination Fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, OR Net Banking
Screening of Application
- Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of application received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of document will be carried at a subsequent stage.
- Selection will be based on Online Computer Based Exam.
Provisional Appointment Letter
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude / Quantitative : 25 Marks
- General English & Comprehension : 25 Marks
- General Awareness : 25 Marks
- Total : 100 Marks
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- It would include questions related to Mathematical Operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagram, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problem Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding – Decoding, Non- verbal reasoning, etc…
- Numerical Aptitude / Quantitative
- This test will include questions on problem relating to number system, time & work, menstruation, ratio and proportion, average, profit and loss, discount, percentage, time and distance, simple and compound interest, statistical chart, trigonometry, geometry, etc…
- General English & Comprehension
- In additional to the testing of candidates understanding of English Language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence, structure, synonymous, comprehensive and its correct usage etc…
- General Awareness
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sport, history, culture, geography, physics, chemistry, computer science, environmental science, economics scene, current events, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not required special study of any discipline.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply through official web site. follow below step wise.
- Application Start Date : 22-02-2021
- Application Last Date : 07-03-2021
Apply Online : Now (Start 22-02-2021)