IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification for 1968 Vacancies @iocl.com, The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for Apprentice Posts. This is a great opportunity for interested candidates who are looking for Jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Other Details about this Vacancy Like no. of Posts, Post Name, Job Location, Education Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Process, etc. details given below.
1. Guwahati 147 : Posts
2. Barauni 196 : Posts
3. Gujarat 338 : Posts
4. Haldia 235 : Posts
5. Mathura 201 : Posts
6. PRPC, Panipat 355 : Posts
7. Digboi 177 : Posts
8. Bongaigaon 181 : Posts
9. Paradip 138 : Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1968
1. Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
2. Trade Apprentice Fitter – Matric with 2 (two) years ITI Fitter
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
4. Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma
5. Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant – B.A./B.Sc/B.Com
6. Trade Apprentice Accountant – B.Com
7. DEO – 12th class passed
8. DEO (Skill Certificate Holders) – Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator
18 to 24 years
How to Apply
Step 1: Go to the official website of IOCL
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and go to the “Indian Oil Careers” page.
Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill in your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a printout of your application for future use.
1. Online Application Available from : Nov 12, 2021
2. Last Date to Submit the Online Application : Nov 21, 2021
IOCL Gujarat Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for Various Posts
IOCL Gujarat Recruitment 2021丨Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Gujarat has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.freeojasalert.in regularly to get the latest updatesp
• Junior Engineering Assistant : 479
• Junior Quality Control Analyst : 29
• Junior Material Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant : 04
• Junior Nursing Assistant : 01
Total : 513
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Jr. Technical Assistant-IV
• Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical)/Jr. Technical Assistant – IV
• Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Instrumentation)/Jr. Technical Assistant – IV
• Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
• Junior Material Assistant – IV / Jr. Technical Assistant – IV
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2021)
• Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
• Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
• Age Relaxation is applicable to DC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules
• For General, EWS and OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 150/-
• For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM Candidates: Nil
• Payment Mode: Through SBI e-collect
Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Site : Click Here
• Start Date for Apply Online : 21/09/2021
• Last Date for Apply Online: 12/10/2021
• Date of Receipt of Form Hard Copy : 23/10/2021
• IOCL Non-Executive Exam Date : 24/10/2021
• IOCL Exam Result : 11/11/2021