Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2021 A government scheme called Kunwarbai’s Mameru has been started in Gujarat. On the occasion of marriage of an above 18 years to girl of the family under this scheme Rs. 10,000 is provided by the government for mamera.
KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA 2021
|Post Name||KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA 2021|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment (Government of Gujarat)|
|Official Web Site||https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in|
|Last Update Date||29-03-2021|
This scheme has been started a long time ago. And this scheme is still being started by the Government of Gujarat. The scheme has benefited many poor and middle class daughters. The amount received in this scheme will change over time
Eligibility Criteria for MAMERU YOJANA
- The standard of income limit
- Rural area: 1,20,000
- Urban area: 1,50,000
- The benefit of the scheme is given on the occasion of marriage up to two adult brides of the family.
Who will benefit ?
- In the name of socially and educationally backward and economically backward girls, a check of Rs.
- You have to apply for assistance within two years of marriage.
Documents to be submitted
- Girl’s Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card of the girl’s father / guardian
- Girl’s Cast Certificate
- Boy Cast Certificate
- Proof of residence of the applicant (electricity bill, license, lease agreement, copy of election card)
- annual income of the girl’s father / guardian Certificate
- Proof of girl’s date of birth
- Proof of boy date of birth
- Wedding card
- Marriage registration certificate
- Bank passbook / canceled check (in girl’s name)
- Photo of the girl
Apply Online : Now
Application Form : View
More Details : View
How to Apply KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA
- Go to esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in site
- Fill the form
- After filling the form, copy of the form and verification of evidence should be done by Mamlatdar office / Taluka Development Officer’s office / District Social Welfare Officer’s office (where you have been given authority in your taluka / district).