MGVCL Recruitment for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts Posts 2021: MGVCL has Published an Advertisement for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts Posts. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic candidates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for MGVCL Recruitment 2021 Apprentice on Apply before Last date 27 July. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Naukari one regularly to get the latest updates.
Job Summary for MGVCL Recruitment
Post name: Deputy Superintendent of Accounts
Total Vacancies : 39
Applications are invited for the post of deputy superintendent (accounts) under mgvcl from the eligible candidates from general (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS and PWD candidates as follows:
Required Qualification: CA/ICWA (CMA)/ M.Com./MBA (Fin.) with minimum 55%.
Job Profile for MGVCL Recruitment:
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts;
- ERP (Computerized Accounts)
- Modules upto finalization of Annual Accounts as perCompanies Act, 2013;
- Passing/Auditing of Bills of Contractors/Suppliers, Compliance of Taxation laws, Budgetary Control; &
- Any other work assigned by the superior.
Required Experience: Should possess minimum 2 years relevant experience after obtaining minimum qualification.
Pay Scale: Minimum in Pay scale of Rs. 35,700-82,100 /- plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC, etc. as per Company’s Rules.
Age Criteria for MGVCL Recruitment:
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category (including EWS): 40 years.
Important Link MGVCL Recruitment:
Click to Official Notification
Online application Here @mgvcl.com
How to Online apply:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION:
 Applicants are requested to fill up registration details in ENGLISH language only.
 Click on Post Name for Detailed Advertisement.
 New Applicant must First Register and then Login to complete all Tasks/Stages of the Online Application Process.
 After Login, Applicant can see Last Date and Time for each Task in Applicant Home Page. It is mandatory to complete each task within the Time Limit shown against respective Task. You will not be allowed to access the Task once the Time Limit of task is over.
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
- Female Candidate : 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years Suitable disability for the post : Low Vision (40-70)% (LV), Hard of Hearing (40-70)% (HH), One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm One Leg (OAL), Dwarfism (D), Leprosy Cured (LC), Acid Attack Victim (AAV) and Specific Learning Disability (SLD). As per prevailing rules of the Company and Govt. of Gujarat, candidates having 40% and above disability shall be considered PWD in categories stated above.
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of MGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 yearsonly.
- Age relaxation will be considered for Departmental Candidates.
- The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
Fees (Non-Refundable): (Only online payment will be accepted)
- Fees (Non-refundable)
- Rs.500.00/- (including GST) for UR, SEBC and EWS candidate
- Rs.250.00 /-(including GST) for ST & SC candidates
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process,
under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, MoneyOrder, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
Help Desk For MGVCL Recruitment:
- For any query, you may contact on our Help Desk No. 0265-2340114 which will be available between 10 am and 6 pm on working days. You may also send an E-mail for your query on [email protected]
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
Bhalani Rajnish 9925710732
Satyagrahi arpan 9157802762