NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is recruiting for 35 vacancies. Engineers can apply and draw a salary of up to Rs 71,000 per month.
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced a recruitment notification and invited applications for the Executive and Specialist Posts. The willing and interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website ntpccareers.net before 15 April 2021.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is recruiting engineers. There are 35 vacancies available at the NTPC Bhawan situated in New Delhi.
Name of the Post No. of Posts
- Executive (Safety) 25
- Executive (IT Data Centre and Data Recovery) 08
- Senior Executive (Solar) 01
- Specialist (Solar) 01
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Civil/Power/Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication with at least 60 percent marks in relevant discipline from a recognised institute.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for an Executive post is 35 years, for Senior Executive (Solar) is 45 years, and Specialist (Solar) is 55 years.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to the unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee and the reserved category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
NTPC Recruitment Details:
- The recruitment drive is for the following positions: executive (safety), executive (IT data centre and data recovery), senior executive (solar) and specialist (solar).
- Those candidates who are selected will be recruited for a period of three years.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 71,000.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for these positions must have the requisite qualifications from universities/institutions that are recognised and approved by the Government of India.
- Candidates applying under any quota must furnish the requisite certificates for the same.
- The requirements for each profile is different, candidates must check before applying.
- Click here to access the official notification.
- Do note that applicants are not required to send any documents via post.
How to apply?
- Those candidates who wish to apply for the position need to log in here to check if they qualify.
- This needs to be done on or before 15 April 2021.
- Candidates belonging to the General, EWS or OBC category would be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300.
- Candidates making an application under any other category need not pay any registration fee.
- Candidates can make the payment either online or offline.\
Once the payment is made, candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Official Notification : Download
- Official Website: Click Here
- Scanned copy of pay-in-slip of either offline or online for General, EWS or OBC candidates.
- Commencement of online registration for applications – 1 April 2021
- Last date for online registration of application – 15 April 2021