NWDA Recruitment 2021 : National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country.
Its good opportunity for the job in NWDA Recruitment 2021. For more details like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process as below.
NWDA JOB Details
- Junior Engineer(Civil) :16
- Hindi Translator : 01
- Jr.Account Officer : 05
- Upper Division Clerk : 12
- Stenographer : 05
- Lower Division Clerk : 23
Total Post : 62
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Jr. Account Officer
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of a recognized University.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- The applicant should not exceed age limit indicated above, as on the last date of receipt of application. However, this age is relatable as per Govt. of India standing instructions for the following categories
- SC/ST candidates : 5 Years
- OBC candidates : 3 Years
- Physically Handicapped : 10 Years
- Ex-serviceman : Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force plus 3 years
- and other
Salary / Pay Scale
- Junior Engineer(Civil) : 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Hindi Translator : 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Jr.Account Officer : 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Upper Division Clerk : 25,500 to 81,100
- Stenographer : 25,500 to 81,100
- Lower Division Clerk : 19900 to 63,200
- GEN / OBC : 840/-
- EWS / SC / ST / PWD : 500/-
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
How to Apply
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to Midnight, 25.06.2021 by visiting the NWDA’s web site www.nwda.gov.in. Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the organization. Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for the post they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances.
Official Notification : View
- Application Start Date : 10/05/2021
- Application Last Date : 25/06/2021
- CBT Exam Date : Declared soon