[esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in] Palak Mata Pita Yojana Documents, Assistance Amount And Application Form 2021 [esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in] Palak Mata Pita Yojana is being implemented across the state by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of Gujarat with the objective of developing orphaned destitute children in a family environment instead of an institutional environment.
Who will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme? Orphans and destitute children between the ages of 0 to 18 years of age whose parents have died or the father has died and the mother has remarried and are studying will be able to avail the benefits of the government’s foster parents scheme.
When Assistance Will Close? Assistance will stop if a child turns 18 or stops studying.
1. Proof Of Age: Proof of date of birth of the child
2. Income Proof: Foster Mother-27000 For Father’s Revenue Example, Rural / – From More Than Taluka Development Officer, Income Certificate And In The Urban Area Of 36000 / – From More Than Mamlatdar Income Certificate
3. Child’s Mother And Father’s Death, For Instance Photo Postcard Size Photo Of The Child To Foster Parents
4. The Child And The Applicant With Passport Size Photos
5. Child Example Of Ongoing Study (School Principal), Example Of Program Officer For Children Going To Anganwadi Aadhar Card Of Foster Parents Copy Of Aadhar Card Of The Child, Election Card, Ration Card
Where can Beneficiary get the application form?
Application form will be obtained from District Social Security Office
In the district where the children’s home is not functioning, the district child protection unit will be responsible for accepting the plan form and further action will be taken, the responsibility of paying the assistance will be with the district social security officer.
Eligible for assistance of Rs.3000 per month under the scheme.
More Information Contact on Below Address:
Gujarat State Child Protection Society
Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
Fax: 079 – 232 42522
Please Note – Above Address Might Changes – For More Contacts Click Here to visit https://www.gscpsdsd.in/contact-us-en/