The 9th installment of Rs 2,000 of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be released soon. The Modi government provides a financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment: The eighth installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be credited into beneficiaries’ bank accounts in April itself. The government is yet to finalise date to release the funds. However, reports suggest that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s next installment could be credited into bank accounts of farmers On 9 August 2021 At 11 AM.
Under the PM-KISAN Scheme, the Modi government provides a financial assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to farmers. The amount is payable in 3 equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. The first installment is deposited between December and March, the second between April and July, and the third between August and November. The fund is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
The income support is being provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding or ownership of up to 2 hectares. The state governments and UT administrations identify the farmer families eligible for the cash support.
The amount is directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
The government keeps the data of beneficiaries under the scheme. The list of beneficiaries is available on pmkisan.gov.in
The government has already given seven installments. According to the Ministry of Agriculture data, nearly 11 crore farmers have been benefitted from the scheme so far. The scheme was launched in December 2018.
PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI
• PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides financial assistance of ₹ 6,000 to the farmers in a single financial year.
• The amount as per this scheme is disbursed in three instalments of ₹ 2,000 .
• Farmers from both rural and urban areas are eligible for the scheme.
• A pension facility is provided with the scheme which generates pension when beneficiaries reach the age of 60.
• The scheme offers Kisan credit card loans at low-interest rates.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana was launched on February 24, 2019, and aims to serve 12 crore farmers all over the country. The government publishes the list of beneficiaries on the PM Kisan Yojana Website and has already published the list for 2021.
Funded by the Central Government of India, PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana scheme operates with the objective to provide financial assistance to the farmer families of the country. Under this scheme, the government deposits ₹ 6,000 per year in three instalments to the accounts of the farmers. A huge percentage of the Indian population is engaged in agriculture; thus, the initiative is taken keeping the wellbeing of the farmers in mind.
Important Link are Below
9th installment Check : Click Here
Official Site to PM kisan: Click here
Eligibility for PM Kisan scheme
1. Individuals must pass the eligibility criteria for being considered as beneficiaries under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Here is the list of eligibility conditions under the scheme.
2. Must be a farmer of any Indian state.
3. Must be in the age category from 18 years to 40 years.
4. Must not hold any institutional land.
5. Must not be a tax assessee in the latest assessment year.
6. The farmer or any member of the farmer family must not be working or have worked at a constitutional post previously.
7. Also, the farmer must have not been a minister, a member of Rajya Sabha, a member of Lok Sabha, a member of State Legislative Assembly, a Corporation Mayor or Chairperson at District Panchayat.
8. The loan applicant must not be a present employee or retired employee in any Central PSE, State PSE, associate offices or autonomous organizations funded by the Government.
9..The farmer must not be Retired or superannuated pensioners with a monthly pension equivalent to or more than ₹ 10,000
Lastly, he or she must not be a professional doctor, lawyer, architect. Engineer or chartered accountant.How To Register For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
• To register yourself under the scheme, you can visit your local Patwari, any Revenue or Nodal Officer assigned by the respective State Government. You can get the registration done online by visiting the official website of the PM Kisan Yojna. Follow these steps and get yourself registered under the scheme in no time.
• Land on the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
• On the right side of the home page, you will see the Farmers Corner.
• Under the Farmers Corner, tap on New Farmer Registration. It will lead you to the next page.
• The registration page will first verify if you are already registered on the portal.
• For the verification, enter your Aadhar Number
• Enter the Image Code as displayed and tap on Search.
• If your detail is not found on the database, the screen will display the confirmation and ask if you want to register yourself.
• Tap on Yes.
• You will be led to the registration form.
• Enter all personal details and banking details. Check the information and tap on Save.
• Follow the instructions shown on the page and complete your registration process.
Documents Required To Register Under PM-Kisan Yojana
• While registering under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana, keep the following documents with you.
• Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID card)
• Proof of residence
• PAN Card
• Birth Certificate
• Details of bank account
• Photocopy of account passbook
• Photograph (in passport size)
Check PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiaries Satya
• The Government of India publishes the list of beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana on the official portal. Once you have registered yourself under the scheme, you can see your status on the website. Below laid out are the steps that you can follow to check the beneficiary status.
• Visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
• On the Farmers Corner, take the option of Beneficiary Status. You will be led to the next page.
• On the page, provide the required details such as state, district, sub-district, block and village.
• Check the details to ensure that you have provided correct details.
• Tap on ‘Get Report’ to view the status.