Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways recruitment 2018 for the year 2018-19.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
No. RRC/WR/04/2018 Apprentice Dt 08/12/2018
|Opening Date and Time||10/12/2018 @ 11.00 hrs|
|Closing Date and Time||09/01/2019 @ 17.00 hrs|
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :-
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age on 09-01-2019.
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) :- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :-
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this notification i.e. 08/12/2018 as under :-
i) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
PAYMENT OF FEES :-
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Railway Recruitment 2018 MODE OF APPLICATION :-
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com.
Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Railway Recruitment 2018 MODE OF SELECTION :-
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list.
Which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2.Two Applicants ·having the same marks; the Applicants having older age shall be preferred.
3 Applicants need not send any copies of application/ certificates/documents to RRC/WR by post but have to upload the same online.
TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND :-
Training Period :-
– The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
First year of training –
70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Second year of training –
80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Third year of training –
90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Related Post – ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Click here to View/Download Notification
- Click here to proceed for Online Application
- Click here to view/download instuctions on How to apply for Online Application