RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification: Western Railway (WR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), has recently released a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RRC WR Recruitment 2021 from 25 May 2021 on RRC Official website of RRC -rrc-wr.com. The last date for WR Registration is 24 June 2021.
You can find details for 3591 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts like Age limit, Post name, Total Vacany, Education capability, Salary, Application mode, Date how to apply and etc. and Keep checking Indianjobguru.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Summary for 3591 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application – 25 May 2021 2021 from 11 AM
- Last Date of Online Application – 24 June 2021 upto 5 PM
Post name: Apprentice
Total Post and Location:
Apprentice – 3591 Posts
- Mumbai Division (MMCT) – 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division – 489
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) – 611
- Ratlam Division (RTM) – 434
- Rajkot Division (RJT) – 176
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP) – 210
- Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop – 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop – 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop – 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/SHOP – 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/SHOP, Vadodara – 45
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/SHOP, Ahmedabad – 60
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/SHOP, Ahmedabad – 25
- HEADQUARTER OFFICE HQ – 34
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under
Selection Process for Western Railway Apprentice Posts
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode from 25 May to 24 June 2021 upto 5 PM.
- Rs. 100/- (No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants)