Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Bank’) invites applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guard” in various offices of the Bank.
The selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test. More details such as vacancy break-up, qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, exam pattern in the article below.
- Notification RBI Security Guard Recruitment Notification for 241 Vacancies @ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Last Date of Submission Feb 12, 2021
- Country India
- Organization RBI
1 Ahmedabad 7
2 Bengaluru 12
3 Bhopal 10
4 Bhubaneswar 08
5 Chandigarh 02
6 Chennai 22
7 Guwahati 11
8 Hyderabad 03
9 Jaipur 10
10 Jammu 04
11 Kanpur 05
12 Kolkatta 15
13 Lucknow 05
14 Mumbai 84
15 Nagpur 12
16 New Delhi 17
17 Patna 11
18 Thiruvananthapuram 03
- Candidate should be a Ex-serviceman
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
Age Limit, Fee & Other Details
- Please Read Official Notification
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on the “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards 2020” on Bank’s Website @rbi.org.in
Step 2: Start your application process by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address, etc. and click on save and next button.
Step3: Upload your photograph and signature in the required format. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. The permissible file size of the photograph and that of the signature must be updated.
Step 4: Next, fill in your academic details and professional qualification. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
Step 5: Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
Step 6: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step 7: Click on the Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by RBI for further login to the official website.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 22/01/2021
- Closure of registration of application 12/02/2021
- Closure for editing application details 12/02/2021
- Last date for printing your application 27/02/2021
- Online Fee Payment 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021