RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification released for Level 1 and Level 2 for 12 Vacancies. You can search for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Summary
• Notification RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 12 Level 1 & Level 2 Posts,12th pass can apply
• Notification Date 7 Dec, 2021
• Last Date of Submission 20 Dec, 2021
• State Maharashtra
• Organization Central Railway
For all candidates – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Class – Rs. 250/-
Level – 1 – 10 Posts
Level 2 – 2 Posts
Level 1 – The candidate must be passed 12th or its equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Level 2: passed 12th or equivalent with 50% Marks or passed matriculation plus course completed act apprentice or passed matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Level – 1 -18 to 33 years
Level 2 – 18 to 30 years
How to apply for RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 20 December 2021. The candidates can directly access the online application link by clicking on the above link. The steps for online applications are given below.
• Commencement of submission of online application: 6 December 2021
• Last date for submission of online application: 20 December 2021