SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.freeojasalert.net regularly to get the latest updates.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 1226 Posts
Post Name : Circle Based Officer (CBO)
• Gujarat : 354
• Karnataka : 278
• Madhya Pradesh : 16
• Chhattisgarh : 52
• Tamil Nadu : 276
• Rajasthan : 104
Total No. of Posts : 1226
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(B) Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2021): Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
List of Documents to be Required for SBI CBO 2021
• Recent Photograph,
• ID Proof (PDF),
• Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
• Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
• Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
• Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
• Experience certificates (PDF),
• Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
• 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects. and more details read official notification.
Exam Pattern 2021
The total time duration for SBI CBO Online test is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Check the section-wise exam pattern for the online examination below notification link.
How to apply
• The candidates willing to fill in the SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application forms can follow the steps below.
• Visit the official site or click on the direct apply online link above
• Click on New Registration in the application window.
• Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
• Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
• After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
• Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
• Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
• Upload scanned image of passport size photo and signature
• Preview and verify the application form carefully.
• Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Official Website: Click Here
• Online Application Start : 09 December 2021
• Registration Last Date : 29 December 2021
• Fee Payment Last Date : 29 December 2021
• Exam Date : January 2022
• Admit Card Available : 12 January 2022