Shram Card Ka Paisa Kaise Check Kare : All over India, the government is preparing a database of all the people who work or work in the unorganized sector. With the help of e Shram Card, the government is preparing a data in which all the information of all the people who work in the unorganized sector inside the country will be with the government. Across India, there are 437 crore workers who work within the unorganized sector, a data of them will be prepared. Due to which these unorganized workers will get the benefits of many types of schemes.
e Shram Card Yojana Details
|Department||Labour and Employment Dept.|
|Scheme||E-SHRAM Portal or Shramik Registration Online|
|Launched Date||Date26th August 2021|
|Launched By||Bhupender Yadav, Labour Minister|
|Toll-Free Numbe||14434, 011-23389928|
How to check e shram card money by mobile number:
• To check labor card money from mobile number, you have to see all the information given below, in which you have been told how to see the money of e labor card by just giving mobile number!
• First of all, you have to go to the website of the Unorganized Workers Social Security Board by clicking on the link given below.
If your mobile number is linked in your bank account, then you can check Shram Card ka Paisa by calling on your bank’s toll free number, here some toll free numbers of banks are being given.
• Bank of India – 09015135135
• State Bank Of India – 09223766666
• Bank Of Baroda – 8468001111
Another way to check labor card money
There is another way to check labor card money, for which you have to go to the website named “UMANG” and search in the search box “PFMS” a link will open in front of you where your bank account number and Select the name of the bank and click on the search button.
The information about all the money sent by the government will come openly in front of you and here you can know whether you have been given labor card money or not.
FAQ of Labor Card
When will the labor card money come?
• The workers who have not yet received the money for the labor card, as soon as their account verification is complete, their money will also be sent.
How much money will I get in labor card second installment?
• ₹ 1000 will be given in the second installment of the labor card.