South Central Railway Recruitment 2021:Candidates Looking For Opportunity Under Railway Recruitment Cell South Central Railway (RRC SCR) Can Apply Online For The Post Of Apprentice From 04 October 2021. SCR Apprentice Online Application Will Close On 03 November 2021 On Official Webpage Of RRC SCR i.e. scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
A Total Of 4103 Vacancies Are Notified For Various Trades By The Railways Under Secunderabad Division. Let’s Check More Details On South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Including Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process:
JOB summary South Central Railway 2021
• Ralway Zone : South-Central Zone
• Posts Name : Apprentice
• No. Of Vacancy : 4103
• Application Mode : Online
• Job Location : India
Post Name Vacancy
• AC Mechanic – 250 Posts
• Carpenter – 18 Posts
• Diesel Mechanic – 531 Posts
• Electrician – 1019 Posts
• Electronic Mechanic – 92 Posts
• Fitter – 1460 Posts
• Machinist – 71 Posts
• MMTW – 5 Posts
• MMW – 24 Posts
• Painter – 80 Posts
• Welder – 553 Posts
Total Posts : 4103
• UR/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
• SC/ ST / PH / Female : Nil
• Payment Mode : Online
• Minimum Age : 15 Years
• Maximum Age : 24 Years
• Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
• The candidates must be 10th passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university
• The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
ITI passed in relevant trade.
How to Apply ?
• Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Official Website (scr.indianrailways.gov.in) From 04 October To 03 November 2021 By Following Steps:
Step 1 – Visit The Official Website (Link Is Given Above
Step 2 – Click On ‘Online Application For Act Apprentice Training – 2021
Step 3 – Click On ‘New Registration’, For Registration, You Must Have Valid Mobile Number And Valid E-Mail ID Which Will Be Verified By Receiving OTP (One Time Password) Through SMS/Email.
Step 4 – Login Into Your Account And Fill The Application Form
Step 5 – Upload Documents And Pay Application Fee
Step 6 – After Submission Of Completed Application, Registration Number Will Be Generated And Sent To Your Mobile Number And E-Mail ID. The Same Will Be Useful For Further Communication Or Process.
• Start Date for Apply Online : 04/10/2021
• Last Date for Apply Online: 03/11/2021