Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Selection Post Phase 9 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC Selection Post 9 @ssc.nic.in.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Organisation Name : Staff Selection Commission
Posts Name : Selection Post (Phase 9)
No.Of Vacancy : 3261
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : All India
Last Date : 25/10/2021
SSC Phase 9 Vacancy 2021
Post Name: Selection Post (Phase 9)
• SSC ER Region:800
• SSC KKR Region:117
• SSC MPR Region:137
• SSC NR Region:1159
• SSC NWR Region:618
• SSC SR Region:159
• SSC WR Region:271
SSC Selection Post Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates Should Have Passed 10th,12th & Graduation In Any Recognized Board or University.
• SC / ST / Female / Handicapped / For Ex-Servicemen: Not currency
• For others: Rs.100 /
• Photo / Signature
• aadhar card
• All marksheets as per qualification
• ID and password if the form has been filled in SSC before
• Minimum:18 Years
• Maximum:30 Years
For More Details About Category Of Posts, Qualification,Age Limit & Pay Scale Please Click Here :- https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/SelectionPostDetails
SSC Selection Post Recruitment Apply
• Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online Through Official Website www.ssc.nic.in Before 25/10/2021.
SSC Selection Post Application Fees
• Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman:No Fees
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment Selection Process
• Written Test : Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
• Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
• Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
• Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
• Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
• Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
• If the registration is done and the ID or password is forgotten, it can be found again with the help of Forgot Password.
• Photo must not be older than 3 months from the date of publication
• Below the photo should be written the date on which the photo was taken.