West Central Railway (WCR) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 38 posts of Station Master. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website West Central Railway (WCR). Persons must note that the last date for application is 25 July 2021.
WCR announced job notification for the post of Station Master has been released officially. Any Graduate pass can apply for this job opening. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application process ends on 25 July 2021.
Job Summary WCR Recruitment 2021
- Notification WCR Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 38 Station Master Posts before 25 July
- Station Master: 38 Posts
- Notification Date Jun 25, 2021
- Last Date of Submission Jul 25, 2021
- Organization West Central Railway
- Date of Publication in RRC website: 25 June 2021
- Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application: 26 June 2021
- Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application: 25 July 2021 at 23:59 hrs.
- Degree from recognized university or its equivalent. Age Limit: The upper age limit will be 40 years for General candidates (UR), 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates.
Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 61,400 per month.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website West Central Railway (WCR). Persons must note that the last date for application is 25 July 2021. Only single ONLINE application has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official website of RRC www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (Path – About us-Recruitment-Railway Recruitment Cell-GDCE Notification No. 01/2021). The recruitment process shall involve single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of above mentioned recruitment stages.