Western Railway Recruitment Notification for 21 Vacancies @rrc-wr.com, Western Railway Published Vacancy Notification For 21 Sports Quota Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification. Other details of the RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
1. Athletics (W) 100M/200M/5000M/10000M/Hammer Throw/Shot Put/Triple Jump 01 Posts
2. Handball (M) Goalkeeper/All Rounder/ Left Hand Attacker 01 Posts
3. Hockey (W) Goal Keeper/Attacker/Defender 02 Posts
4. Basketball (W) All Rounder/Attacker/Defender 01 Posts
5. Athletics (M) 800M/1500M/3000M Steeple Chase/5000M/10000M/Long Jump/
6. Triple Jump/Pole Vault 03 Posts
7. Athletics (W) 100M/200M/5000M/10000M/Hammer Throw/Shot Put/Triple Jump 03 Posts
8. Cricket (W) Medium Pace Bowler/Opening Batswoman/ Wicketkeeper 01 Posts
9. Hockey (W) Goal Keeper/Attacker/Defender 01 Posts
10. Basketball (M) All Rounder/Attacker/Defender 01 Posts
11. Basketball (W) All Rounder/Attacker/Defender 01 Posts
12. Diving (Men) High Board/1M Spring Board/3M Spring Board 01 Posts
13. Wrestling (M) (Free Style) 57 Kg/61 Kg/92 Kg/125 Kg 01 Posts
14. Handball (M) Goalkeeper/All Rounder/ Left Hand Attacker 02 Posts
15. Waterpolo (M) Attacker 01 Posts
16. Table Tennis (W) Singles /Doubles 01 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 21
Candidates should have passed 12th class, Diploma, Any Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution (Also Refer Official Advertisement for Education Qualification which Given below).
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
(SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rules & Regulation)
SC/ ST / ExServicemen/Women, Minorities* and Economic Backward Class**.: Rs. 250/- (a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible)
Other Candidates: Rs. 500/- ( a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who are found eligible)
Payment Mode: Online (Debit card / Credit card/ Net Banking etc.)
Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100 / Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300
Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200 / Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100
How to Apply
1. The Candidates Should Visit Official Website at https://rrc-wr.com/
2. Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
3. Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
4. Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
5. Pay Application Fee Through Online.
6. Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
7. Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 4 August 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application : 3 September 2021